April 07, 2022

Whitney Way Thore becomes Athleta's official model after criticizing body-shame trolls


My Big Fat Fabulous Life star Whitney Wayne Thor has become an official Athleta model.
The 37-year-old shared the news after criticizing body-shame trolls.
She shared the news after being criticized for body-shaming Credit: Instagram/WhitneyWayThore

Along with an Instagram video compilation that documented Whitney's relaxing day in Paris, the TV personality wrote: I've been on a summer adventure for the past six weeks in Paris, I'm on my last two days and can't believe I made it through. Trip with what I packed - which was basically Tweet included stuff and casual dresses.

She shared the news after being criticized for body-shaming Credit: Instagram/WhitneyWayThore



She followed the post by noting how much she loves the brand, writing: It's so important to have comfortable, cute, and versatile clothing while traveling and this outfit did the trick! (How many of you have ever seen me in panties that aren't 100% spandex?!) I'm very proud of myself. This Farallon fit is made of breathable organic cotton and I'm in love.


Who is the voice of  Venom?


The My Big Fat Fabulous Life star shared with fans what she was wearing in the clip as she wrote: Farallon Jogger in a mocha latte - Size 3X Vapor Scoop Tank in White - 2X Solace Sports Bra in Mysterious Pink - 2X.

Whitney concluded the post by sharing how fans can get the look, writing: Link in bio to shop these styles and many more in sizes 1X-3X! # Retweet.


WHITNEY CLAPS BACK


The TV personality was stunned in a sports casual outfit after she was once again slapped on the body.

She previously posted a post that showed him in a black tank top and camouflage leggings, while she tacked on her diet program in the caption.


Many of her fans praised the star in the comments section, though one social media user wrote: ``Losing weight will likely take away your positivity and hair loss.

The TLC star defended herself by replying: 'No. I have had PCOS since I was a teenager and weighed 120 lbs. I also lost 100lbs after getting fat and my PCOS didn't improve.


New romance

Whitney appears to be living the best of her life, as she took to Instagram to reveal that she had a new boyfriend in July.

She did not reveal the identity of the mystery man, despite her anger about the time they spent in Paris in a post.


Whitney has opened up about her new romance one year after her split from ex-fiancé Chase Severino.


Whitney's heart is broken

She revealed that her fiancé cheated on her in May 2020, writing: ``After going through a lot of ups and downs and still living apart, Chase reconnected with a woman he had a long history with.


Chase recently told me this information and the fact that it led to a pregnancy. Chase will be a father in October.


The MBFFL star concluded: I am not interested in anything obnoxious directed towards anyone. I would like to request privacy for all involved as we move forward and focus on the future.


Chase was also replying and confirming the news: 'I have nothing but love and respect for Whitney and our time together. Thank you for always supporting us.

As we now go our separate ways, I ask for privacy for Whitney, myself, and the mother of my child who wishes to remain anonymous.


Chase's new life

Chase welcomed his daughter Aurora in September 2020 with Sarah Jackson.

He told to Continiousmusic at the time: ``I'm a really happy and proud dad and can't wait to see what little AJ will do.


We had to stay in the hospital for 5 days while they were watching her. We're finally home and she's fine now.


After welcoming their daughter, Chase and Sarah got engaged in May.

Sarah took to her Instagram Stories to share a picture of her alongside her young dad, which shows the couple drinking together in Jamaica.


She recently announced her new romance with a mysterious man

Whitney Way Thore will reveal a new way to lose weight

Whitney thore weight loss





0 comments:

Post a Comment